When governments around the world require all people to implement Pshycal Distancing, online shopping applications have increased by up to 300%. With this change in public spending habits, increased demand for shipping through courier or logistics services has also increased. Logistics companies have to distribute more goods than before the outbreak of COVID-19.
Several challenges must be faced by courier companies, one of which is how to continue to serve the maximum increase in shipments without violating government recommendations to limit the movement of people and goods.
The next problem is the distribution of distribution work amid increasing demand for shipments to avoid courier associations in a distribution area. To continue to obey the government’s Pshycal Distancing orders, what needs to be done is to expand the distribution area based on an increase in the number of shipments. So that the addition of the number of couriers will be divided into several distribution points.
Adding distribution points will certainly require reliable support infrastructure, one of which is a VPN connection so that couriers can securely access company applications. Setting up a new VPN connection takes 2 to 4 weeks while the current conditions are expected to be installed quickly.
Teldat as a data communication service and SD-WAN providers that is very experienced has a Teldat SD-WAN Solution service that can be a solution for logistics companies in presenting VPN connections quickly.
To assist the logistics industry in meeting their needs, the following are the solutions offered by Teldat SD-WAN Solution:
- Teldat SD-WAN Solution services are supported by Teldat’s extensive network of professionals in many cities throughout the World.
- Teldat SD-WAN network products can utilize a variety of media access available at customer distribution point locations from Fiber optic, Wireless, VSAT to 4G GSM.
- The service can utilize various technologies available from Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Broadband Internet, and Machine to Machine (M2M).
- Easy and fast implementation because it is supported by Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) technology
- This service supports the concept of “Internet Breakout” so that the need for connection to the Data Center is more optimal.
- Implementation with 2 network connections will provide increased network reliability and optimal use of bandwidth.
Teldat is always ready and committed to helping your company, especially business problems during the COVID-19 pandemic. Like the logistics industry, Teldat is always ready to provide communication services to support your business.